Thursday 3 January 2013

Review - Influenster Cosmo Voxbox 2012


I was sooooo excited when i got the email that i was chosen to receive Influenster's Cosmo Voxbox 2012 for review that it was overwhelming. I know it might seem little but it's a big thing for me. I waited in much anticipation, so much so that with all the Christmas rush i didn't receive it until after... 

Influenster is a free to join online community that allows you to 

unlock badges to increase opportunities to receive products to 

review.

This is actually my first review of anything to this sort.

It's like they chose these items with me in mind. Everything is just perfect and it has CHOCOLATE!!!!
Chocolate just completes everything.... ;)
So unto the stuffies.

FriXion By Pilot Pen.  They sent me a black one and a pink one.

Forever Red Eau De Parfume

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape...OM Gosh...this is a full 

sized bar that I am going to have to lock myself in a closet and eat 
because I DON"T SHARE CHOCOLATE!!

Gillette Venus Embrace & Gillette Venus & Olay Blade Refill





I could not be happier with my Cosmo VoxBox.

Stay tuned for all of my product reviews. If you want to learn how you can receive a VoxBox for FREE in exchange for reviewing the products and completing a survey, visit Influenster.

I have received each product free to test from Influenster.



No comments:

Post a Comment