Friday 4 January 2013

Review - Forever Red Eau de Parfume from Bath & Body Works (Influenster Cosmo Voxbox 2012)



Oh my goodness.
This is an a-m-a-z-i-n-g scent. I can detect the vanilla rum above all of the other notes and I truly love how Forever Red mixes on my skin. It's a warm sexy scent. I can easily imagine wearing this on a regular basis. 

This one makes me want to go out and buy the bigger size. The scent is not strong and overpowering. After wearing it a while it becomes like a light sweet scent. Like candy :-) It has hints of pomegranate, red osmanthus, and vanilla rum. I love girly scents and this is perfect for the girly girl.

I rate this product:


The Cosmo VoxBox was given to me by Influenster free of charge to review. Everything above is in my own honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment