Thursday 6 December 2012

Review - Milani Coral Cabana

This Lipstick is a creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel magnificent! The smell of it though is very strong - you continue to smell it once it remains on your lips. I personally don't mind the smell because it reminds me of my mom. The days when i use to rummage through her collection and swatch it on the inside of the cupboard door - not my lips - the cupboard door. Hehe. It's one i reach for on a regular basis because it's not very bold although it may come of as a metallic lip color because of the coppery undertones to it. I use a light handed application but it's very build-able to achieve it's greatest potential.


 






What's your favorite Orange-ish lipcolor?

Happy Reads!
Meers

No comments:

Post a Comment