Wednesday 5 December 2012

Haul - Confessions of a Bargain Hunter

When i recently hauled the Beauty Treats 88 Professional Warm Palette, i had my eyes on the Shimmer Palette also but when i tested out the Neutral - WOW!!! Talk about quality. I don't know how it compares to all the other 88 Professional Palettes on the market but i do know that this one is a winner. The prices is very affordable and for the quality of the shadows well worth it...
I grabbed them all - As you can see.
I don't think i'll be needed Palettes in a while.
I'm Set!!!

Box - Front

Box - Back

Palette


Colors

Box - Front

Box - Back

Palette

Colours

Box - Front

Box - Back

Palette

Colours

I can't wait to start using these...
If i can tear myself away from the neutral palette...
After all - IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!
I might spice it up a bit - got a lot of options with these palettes.

Happy Shopping!
Meers

No comments:

Post a Comment