Monday 1 October 2012

My First Nail Art Tutorial! - Three (3) Dot Flower


One of my favorite pass time is painting my nails. I love to try different techniques and i have been doing it for years. So why not share some of the techniques I've picked up along the way.

My very first of many to come - Nail Art Tutorial.
I'm starting very simple and easy.
So while you guys are learning so am i.
I am not a professional Nail Technician. This is what works for me and when i set out to do something i do alot of research to you won't have to.

PRODUCTS USED: 
  1. La Color's Color Craze Desert Dune
  2. Nail Fusion's Basic White
  3. Ruby Kisses's Millionaire Green
  4. Dotting Tool
  5. Detailing Brush
  6. Nail Glue
  7. Rhinestone


I hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.



Happy Viewing!
Meers

No comments:

Post a Comment